Saskatoon Car Accident Lawyer - Practitioners of Intellectual Property Law would help you protect, commercialize, and enforce your intellectual property. We have intellectual property services offering the sensible suggestion and effective and efficient assistance whether you are seeking to protect a brand or a trade secret, to maintain your competitive advantage or to commercialize an invention.
We have experts well-versed in various areas of intellectual property law. By helping clients maximize the value of intangible assets, intellectual property services increase the chances of securing a competitive business advantage.
The assistance we offer in Intellectual Property law include all those which are considered necessary to protect intangible assets, starting with preliminary clearance and infringement services. Our experts can provide opinions pertaining to industrial designs, trade-marks and patents. In order to register intellectual property in Canada and the United States, your application would be prosecuted and prepared by skilled trade-mark and patent agents and paralegals. Our intellectual property group has affiliates all over the world, enabling you to extend your reach. Our intellectual property group is experienced in the preparation of patent applications in your certain technical area.
Our Intellectual Property services can help our clients in the commercialization and maintenance of their intellectual property assets. The suggestion will be formulated in order to meet client objectives because the strategic business goals of clients will constantly be our top priority. Regular intellectual property audits will ensure the correct protection of intellectual property assets. Advice will involve appropriate employment agreements and policies, ample agreements together with independent contractors, proper and consistent use of trade-marks, and general advice about the steps needed for the ownership and control of intangible assets, comprising trade secrets. Services consist of the following:
- The preparation of agreements to license, sell or acquire intellectual property in and out;
- The preparation of different other agreements, like for example confidentiality agreement, distribution agreement, end use agreement, joint venture agreement and collaboration agreement, related to the commercialization of intellectual property;
- The structuring of the purchase and sale of companies and businesses featuring intellectual property assets;
- The conduct of intellectual property due diligence investigations;
- The registration and preparation of assignment agreements;
- The ongoing maintenance of acquired intellectual property assets.
Our intellectual property litigators enforce intellectual property rights and defend against third-party claims. Litigators defend or assert the rights of clients before all levels of provincial and federal courts concerning whatever and all aspects of copyright, trade secret, trade-mark and patent law. The interests of clients will be represented with sound methods for resolving disputes effectively and, if needed, in court proceedings.
Click to Download the pdf